2009 Winter Project Week Surface Processing
Home < 2009 Winter Project Week Surface Processing
- Arnaud Gelas, Harvard Medical School
- Alexandre Gouaillard, Harvard Medical School
- Luis Ibanez
- run on examples
- Write corresponding IJ paper
- submit to IJ
- Filters are already implemented
- Code Review with an ITK expert (luis/bill/jim?)
- Run on some datasets
- Write IJ paper
- the spherical param. filters are now more robust and way faster
- the QE triangular mesh subdivision filter is complete and tested.
- a bug has been found, corrected and commited to ITK
- A. GELAS, A. GOUAILLARD, S. MEGASON, "Triangular Meshes Delaunay Conforming Filter", Insight Journal, Vol. 10, July - Dec. '08.
- A. GELAS, A. GOUAILLARD, S. MEGASON, "Mutable Priority Queue Container", Insight Journal, Vol. 9, Jan.-Jun. '08.
- A. GELAS, A. GOUAILLARD, "Parameterization of discrete surfaces", Insight Journal, Vol. 8, July - December '07.
- A. GOUAILLARD, L. FLOREZ, E. BOIX, “A rigorous orientable 2-Manifold Data Structure for optimal Volume and discrete surface interaction”, Insight Journal, Vol. 5, July - Dec. '06.