2010 Slicer36 Module Cull
Revision as of 22:30, 28 April 2010 by Kikinis
Home < 2010 Slicer36 Module Cull
- This is a review session which is open to all Slicer developers and the project leadership.
- see the 3.6 release schedule for reference
- Call-in will be available
- We will begin the session in 1249 Boylston St. at 11am EST on Thursday 4/29.
- We will review the documentation and status of module candidates for Slicer 3.6
- Slicer 3.6 modules which are distributed as part of the Slicer download are expected to have the following:
- In-module help and acknowledgment
- Documentation on the Slicer wiki
- Test coverage (as possible, we currently do not have automated testing for gui interactions)
- Coverage in tutorials (where it makes sense)
- Extensions for Slicer 3.6:
- In-module help and acknowledgment are mandatory
- documentation on the Slicer wiki (see above) is strongly suggested
- the remainder up to the contributors, we will grade the extensions
Repository of grading for 3.6 modules and extensions
See here for the 3.6 QA table.