This is the program of the SPL 25 anniversary event. For the invitation click here
Friday, April 8 5-7.30pm: Reception at Cabot Auditorium, Brigham and Women's Hospital, 45 Francis Street (aka 45 lobby)
- 05.00-05.30 Arrival
- 05.30-06.00 Welcome: Steven Seltzer, Paul Anderson
- 06.00-07.30 Music by the band “Best Ever Chicken”., finger food and drinks
Saturday, April 9: 9am-12noon: Symposium at Joseph P. Martin Center, Harvard Medical School
- 09.00-09.15 Welcome: Ron Kikinis
- 09.15-10.15 Plenary talks: Clare Tempany, Martha Shenton, Eric Grimson, Peter Black
- 10.15-11.30 Snacks and Science: Posters, demos, and snacks
- 11.30-12.00 Closing remarks
Tours of AMIGO, the embodiment of our dear mentor Ferenc Jolesz's vision for image-guided therapy, will be also available upon request.
- Please submit your abstracts for review here: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=spl25
- 1 page (8.5 inch x 11 inch page, US letter size), submitted in acrobat pdf format, with 1 inch margins, maximum 6 lines per inch (single spaced in software such as MS Word), in size 11 Arial Font.
- Abstract submissions should include Title, Author(s), Affiliation(s), and five sections: Purpose, Methods, Results, Conclusions, Funding Source(s), identified by bold headers.
- Images in abstracts are encouraged.
- The program committee will review all submissions and decisions will be communicated on a rolling basis beginning March 31, 2016.
- Please do not submit material that is not ready for public dissemination.
- All abstracts will be made available publicly on the SPL symposium website.