Slicer Day October 2008
Revision as of 07:06, 7 October 2008 by Wjp
Home < Slicer Day October 2008
Back to Events
Likely date: October 7
Location: 1249 Bolyston
Likely attendees: Bob O'Bara, Yumin, Will schroeder
- 3D widgets in slicer
- Bug fix for the "attention deficit" in the current ones
- Module panels to accompany 3D widgets: How to duplicate a double oblique?
- Potential deployment of new 3D widgets in Slicer: e.g. measurement tools (again with matched quantitative panels)
- other low hanging fruits
- input widget interface behavior: eg. number input in transformation module
- selection behavior in slicer
- from user's point of view, what's a widget and what not (fiducials?)
- all 'selectable' things should behave in same way (what will be good?)
- are datasets (like models) selectable?
- if yes, how can we make their selection behavior consistent with widgets?