2005 AHM: Atlas Workshop
Overview of Atlasing Workshop: This session will be directed towards the mouse BIRN group, but may be beneficial to people interested in atlasing neuroanatomical images or in integrating different types of image data (particularly of the mouse brain).
- Determine what different people mean when they talk about atlasing data
- Examine and discuss what tools/functionality we currently have access to that we would like to see integrated into the mouse BIRN atlasing effort
- Learn how to use the different tools/functions of the mouse BIRN group
- Discuss what lessons have been learned by different participants that can make this effort more effective and efficient
- Determine a more concrete future direction for the mouse BIRN atlasing environment