2009 Summer Project Week Adaptive RT
Home < 2009 Summer Project Week Adaptive RT
- GaTech: Ivan Kolesov, Vandana Mohan, and Allen Tannenbaum
- MGH: Gregory Sharp
We are developing strategies to perform segmentation of a number of structures in the Head, Neck, and Thorax. Once segmentation is available, the goal is to register patient scans to account for anatomical changes between visits.
- Get an accurate segmentation before beginning work on registration
- First structure of interest is the mandible, by the end of the project week, obtain its segmentation
- Come up with a strategy for segmenting the brain stem
- Create an outline for further progress after the project week
- Segmentation results are shown above.
- We have three potential approaches to segmenting the brain stem to experiment with.
- Created a complete data set for one patient including label maps for structures of interest.