2009 Summer Project Week Registration for RT
- BWH: Sandy Wells, Tina Kapur
- U Michigan: James Balter, Dan McShan
- MGH: Lilla Zollei, Greg Sharp
- NVIDIA: Joe Stam
- Mayo: Dan Blezek
- Kitware: Sebastien Barre
We will be taking an inventory of 2d/3d registration algorithms available between our groups, and accelerating at least one using CUDA for NVIDIA hardware.
DRR creation is a compute+memory intensive task of our 2d/3d registration algorithms and we plan to accelerate that using CUDA.
We achieved the following:
- started cuda acceleration of the drr creation routine from plastimatch (greg sharp)
- started using cmake for 2d/3d registration code base from mvis (sandy wells)
- obtained phantom data (CT and projections) from U Michigan