2009 Summer Project Week Slicer3 Brainlab Introduction
Home < 2009 Summer Project Week Slicer3 Brainlab Introduction
- BWH: Haiying Liu, Isaiah Norton, Junichi Tokuda, Alex Golby, Noby Hata, Tina Kapur, Haytham Elhawary
- Isomics: Steve Pieper
- Yale: Xenios Papademetris
- BrainLab: Pratik Patel
- UCLA: Nathan Hageman
Introduce and demonstrate how we integrate BrainLab, BioImage Suite and Slicer3 to perform fiducial seeding of DTI tractography in Slicer3.
- Slicer3, BioImage Suite and BrainLab will be connected through a router in BWH OR. BioImage Suite will be a "bridge" between Slicer3 and BrainLab for data communication.
- It's probably a good idea to show step by step how we set up the system. Instructions can also be found here at: https://www.slicer.org/wiki/Slicer3:BrainLab_Integration
- Performed demonstration (with great help from Yale team and BrainLab) this week.
- Five participants.
- Launching BWH-UCLA collaboration based this work.