2009 Summer Project Week TubularSurfaceSeg
Home < 2009 Summer Project Week TubularSurfaceSeg
- Georgia Tech: Vandana Mohan, Allen Tannenbaum
- BWH: Marek Kubicki, Doug Terry
- To integrate the Tubular Surface Segmentation into Slicer3, and test it on Cingulum Bundle.
- To evaluate the model's performance in population studies.
- The tubular surface segmentation has been proposed to extract tubular anatomical structures from medical imagery.
- We will be integrating the framework into Slicer3 and testing it on DWI data for Cingulum Bundle Segmentation.
- We will be working with clinical collaborators to interpret the population study results using the model.
- The framework has been implemented and tested successfully in MATLAB (with mexed C code).
- Module is under integration into Slicer (we have identified and are addressing some issues.)
- Worked on understanding and representation of population analysis results.