2009 Summer project week prostate registration
Home < 2009 Summer project week prostate registration
- Allen Tannenbaum, Yi Gao; Georgia Tech
- Gabor Fichtinger, Andras Lasso, Siddharth Vikal; Queen’s University
- Steve Pieper; Isomics
- Create a module for global registration of shapes via particle filtering.
- Apply the registration scheme to more medical imagery.
See project link for more details.
- A point set representation for image is provided and the image registration is performed under the particle filtering framework to achieve the global convergence.
- Through this the long translation/large rotation between two shapes can be robustly registered.
- In Slicer as command line module
- Shown in the above figure:
- Blue: Fixed image
- Green: Moving image
- Gray: Registered moving image
- In 3D view, registered moving image is in Red.