2009 Winter Project Week Gofigure LevelSet
Home < 2009 Winter Project Week Gofigure LevelSet
- Kishore Mosaliganti, Harvard Medical School
- Arnaud Gelas, Harvard Medical School
- Alexandre Gouaillard, Harvard Medical School
- Luca Antiga, Mario Negri Institute
- Luis Ibanez, Kitware
- Implement a 3D+t image analysis pipeline for multistain microscopy images
- Use references 1-4 for preprocessing, cell segmentation and tracking in ITK
- Make a submission to Insight Journal
- First prototype of filters are already implemented
- Code review to be done with an ITK expert (luis/bill/jim?)
- Run on cell datasets and build relevant tests
- Write IJ paper
- Improved code quality by making it more memory and run-time efficient
- Wrote test scripts and examples
- Run on cell datasets and exchanged code with Shantanu, OSU and Luca
- Began writing IJ paper
- A. Hyvärinen. Fast and Robust Fixed-Point Algorithms for Independent Component Analysis, IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks 10(3):626-634, 1999.
- M. Leventon, W. Grimson and O. Faugeras. Statistical shape influence in geodesic active contours, Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 1, pp. 316-323, 2000.
- Tony Chan and Luminita Vese. An active contour model without edges, International Conference on Scale-Space Theories in Computer Vision, pp. 141-151, 1999.
- Kishore Mosaliganti, Lee Cooper, Richard Sharp, Raghu Machiraju, Gustavo Leone, Kun Huang and Joel Saltz. Reconstruction of Cellular Biological Structures from Optical Microscopy Data. In IEEE Transactions in Visualization and Computer Graphics, 14 (4), pp. 863-876, July/August 2008.
- Tensor Classification of N-point Correlation Function features for Histology Tissue Segmentation. K. Mosaliganti, F. Janoos, O. Irfanoglu, R. Ridgway, R. Machiraju, K. Huang, J. Saltz, G. Leone and M. Ostrowski. Special Issue on Medical Image Analysis with Applications in Biology, Journal of Medical Image Analysis, 2008.
- Gang Li, Tianming Liu, Ashley Tarokh, Jingxin Nie, Lei Guo, Andrew Mara, Scott Holley and Stephen TC Wong. 3D cell nuclei segmentation based on gradient flow tracking. BMC Cell Biology, 8:40, 2007.