2010 NAMIC Project week:LongitudinalPETSUV Wizard
- BWH: Wendy Plesniak, Alex Zaitsev, Ron Kikinis
We are developing a Slicer command-line module for PET SUV computation and a wizard interface to a specific workflow for PET SUV computation for longitudinal studies.
Our approach will be very similar to the ChangeTracker wizard in Slicer3.
Our plan for the project week is to
- design the steps of the workflow
- implement the GUI
- implement the MRML nodes to hold state
- discuss design of proper (CLI) interfaces to workflow engine
- and begin to hook up logic, mrml and gui.
- Commandline Module for SUV computation with multiple VOIs, multiple timepoints started. Close to being finished and will provide a calling convention for Alex to use in his workflow engine.
This work will be delivered to the NA-MIC Kit as a built-in module in Slicer3.7