2010 Summer Project Week Prostate Shape Test Bench
Home < 2010 Summer Project Week Prostate Shape Test Bench
- UNC: Marc Niethammer
- BWH: Sylvain Bouix
- A prototype software to create population of synthetic 3D objects for shape analysis testing and evaluation.
- Artifical shape changes in the form of: global volume preserving transforms, "dimples and bulges", boundary noise.
- Automatic population creation mimicking real data variability.
- First version of boundary noise creation done.
- Affine transforms for population creation
To early to tell. Either a downloadable set of images, or an open source software suite.