2010 Summer Project Week Slicer Hands-on Workshop
The primary objective of this tutorial session part of the NA-MIC Summer 2010 Project week is to introduce users to the new interactive editing tools of Slicer3.6.
- Sonia Pujol, Ph.D., Surgical Planning Laboratory, Harvard Medical School
- Randy Gollub, M.D., Ph.D., Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Harvard Medical School
- Ron Kikinis, M.D.,Surgical Planning Laboratory, Harvard Medical School
- Kathryn Hayes, M.S.E, Surgical Planning Laboratory, Harvard Medical School
- Stuart Wallace, M.S., Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Harvard Medical School
- Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: MIT Stata Center, Room TBD
- Software: Participants are required to bring their own laptop with the Slicer3.6 release version appropriate to the platform they'll be using.
- Windows: Slicer3-3.6-2010-06-10-win32.exe
- Mac: Slicer3-3.6-2010-06-10-darwin-x86.tar.gz
- Linux 64: Slicer3-3.6-2010-06-10-linux-x86_64.tar.gz
- Linux 32: Slicer3-3.6-2010-06-10-linux-x86.tar.gz
- Datasets: Participants are required to install the 3D Visualization and Editor datasets prior to the tutorial.
Hardware minimum requirement: 2GB of main memory and graphics hardware acceleration with 256 MB of dedicated graphics memory (nvidia preferred).
|Felix Liu||Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston MA|
|Joohwi Lee||UNC Chapel Hill|
|Sudhir K Pathak||University Of Pittsburgh|
|Dominik Spinczyk||Silesian University of Technology|
|Nadya Shusharina||Radiation Oncology, MGH|
|Ilker Ersoy||University of Missouri Columbia|
Back to NA-MIC Project Week