2012 Winter Project Week:OpenIGTLink Interface for Slicer4
Home < 2012 Winter Project Week:OpenIGTLink Interface for Slicer4
- Brigham and Women's Hospital: Junichi Tokuda
- Acoustic MedSystems: Clif Burdette, Jack Blevins
- Queen's University: Tamas Ungi, Andras Lasso
We will implement basic functionality of the new OpenIGTLink IF module for Slicer 4.
We will work on the following features:
- I/O configuration interface
- We will create a user interface that allows the user to configure incoming and outgoing data in a tree view interface.
- Visualization interface
- We will create a user interface to configure slice drivers.
- The prototype module is available in NAMICSandBox.
- Implemented Data I/O Configuration Module
- Shows a list of incoming and outgoing data stream for each IGTL connector node in a tree interface
- Allows adding nodes to be imported or exported.
- Exporting data
- The module now recognizes updates in nodes, which are specified as outgoing data in I/O configuration and export data through OpenIGTLink connection.
- Python interface
- Start writing a documentation in slicer.org