2013 Summer Project Week:Proton dose calculation
- MGH: Greg Sharp, Maxime Desplanques
- PMH: Kevin Wang
We are developing an external-beam proton dose calculation module for 3D Slicer.
Make edits to plastimatch and SlicerRT codes to implement aperture definition, range compensator definition, and SOBP optimization code and return resulting calculation to Slicer.
- Read SlicerRT contour as labelmap - Done
- Create aperture and range compensator - Done
- Display aperture and range compensator in Slicer - Done
- Generate optimal SOBP - TODO
- Generate dose in Slicer - TODO
This work will be delivered to the NA-MIC Kit as a (please select the appropriate options by noting YES against them below)
- ITK Module
- Slicer Module
- Extension -- commandline
- Extension -- loadable (YES)
- Other (Please specify)