2014 Neurotrauma Symposium
Home < 2014 Neurotrauma Symposium
- Date: July 1, 2014
- Event: The 32nd Annual Neurotrauma Symposium, jointly sponsored by the National Neurotrauma Society and the AANS/CNS Joint Section on Neurotrauma and Critical Care
- Location: San Francisco
- S08 Breakout: Advances in Multimodal Imaging of TBI
- Chair: John Van Horn, University of Southern California: Multimodal Imaging Reveals the Link between Early Metabolic Crisis and
- Matthew Wright, University of California Los Angeles, Cognitive Outcomes Following Traumatic Brain Injury
- Guido Gerig, University of Utah, Computational Considerations in TBI Neuroimaging Data Analysis
- Andrei Irimia, University of Southern California, Brain Atrophy Mapping in Traumatic Brain Injury Using Multimodal Neuroimaging
- To inform the interdisciplinary Neurotrauma community on open issues in assessment of TBI, on the use of multi-modal imaging and inherent challenges, on latest advances in quantitative image analysis of TBI data as achieved via the NA-MIC consortium and on availability of computational resources.
- The Neurotrauma Symposium Program Committee attempted to create integrated sessions that will cross clinical and basic science lines.