2014 Project Week:External Beam Planning
Home < 2014 Project Week:External Beam Planning
- Princess Margaret Cancer Center: Kevin Wang
- MGH: Greg Sharp
- Queen's: Csaba Pinter
- Review the current status of external beam planning module
- Create beam visualization with configurable collimators
- Refactor the beams/external beam planning modules to remove the redundancy
- supports 3 types of collimator (fixed, MLC and custom)
- fixed can be modeled by rectangle/circle
- MLC can be modeled by a list of points on Y1 and Y2
- custom type can be modeled by contour/labelmap
- implemented the multi-leaf collimator (MLC) model in the beam module.
- this model allows visualization of simple beam geometry. (without islands, only one contour)
- fixed a few small bugs and rearranged the gui.
- future plan: 1.implement a transform class to model the complete IEC coordinate system using for Linac. 2.refactor beams module visualization.