2014 Project Week:Registration Evaluation
Home < 2014 Project Week:Registration Evaluation
- Princess Margaret Cancer Center: Kevin Wang
- Isomics: Steve Pieper
- Currently the rigid registration in Slicer lacks the ability to interactively perform the registration. the project aims to develop some common set of features that are useful for across a wide range of workflow that will use rigid registration.
- Common layout set up.
- Common colortable set up.
- Common user interaction for translation and rotation.
- Common landmark based registration toolsets.
- Common image based registration toolsets.
- Discuss with Steve and others on how to integrate the existing layout/colortable/landmark management in the landgmark registration module.
- refactor the common set of features.
- use the new common set of features in MRgRT workflow.
- discussed with Steve on features which can be reused for interactive registration.
- reused Steve's landmark registration visualization widget in MRgRT registration module.
- implemented a translation|rotation widget for rigid interactive registration. disucssed with Steve to see if this feature can be refactored to be reused by the transform module.