2014 Project Week:ShapePopulationViewer
Home < 2014 Project Week:ShapePopulationViewer
- Alexis Girault, Francois Budin, Beatriz Paniagua, Martin Styner (UNC NIRAL)
- We developed a tool to visualize and interact with multiple vtk surfaces at the same time, in order to easily compare them.
- There are still some features we would like to develop and some small bugs we need to correct.
- This tool is already compiled as a CLI module. We now plan to integrate this tool as a Slicer4 extension to make it available easily to the entire Slicer community.
- Present this tool to the NA-MIC community and expect reviews to develop the last features and correct bugs.
- Integration of this tool as Slicer4 extension
- Debugging and adding new features done. Version 1.3.2 ready for release.
- ShapePopulationViewer works as a Slicer Extension on Linux, Mac OS and Windows, through the ExperimentalUpload.
- ShapePopulationViewer Extension Description file (s4ext) merged on Github to Slicer ExtensionsIndex remote repo.
- Documentation page added on Slicer Extensions wiki there
- NITRC Home Page : https://www.nitrc.org/projects/shapepopviewer
- GITHUB repository : https://github.com/NIRALUser/ShapePopulationViewer
- Slicer Documentation : http://wiki.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Documentation/Nightly/Extensions/ShapePopulationViewer