2016 Summer Project WEB and 3D DICOM viewer to the rest of us
Home < 2016 Summer Project WEB and 3D DICOM viewer to the rest of us
- Koji Kobayashi (Vocsis Corporation)
- Steve Pieper
- Compared with its huge potential, current usage of CT/MRI data is quite limited. ANATOMIA, the Vocsis Corporation's DICOM imaging service provides the values of CT/MRI data to patients.
- The service realizes simple operation for patients to generates 3D meshes of organs. It helps the patients to understand and investigate the internal structure of their own body.
- Great thanks to open source libraries of VTK and DCMTK!
- Prototype was successfully demonstrated at RSNA 2015 exhibition.
- Beta evaluation version is opened to the public from http://www.vocsis.com.
- Mesh sample: http://www.vocsis.com/0.1/vocsis_e/ms_bones.html
- At Project Week
- Met and discussed with Steve, Ron, Sonia
- Developed better understanding of the Open Source community and opportunities for collaboration