Home < AHM 2011:2011TrainingCoreVision
Back to Project Week Agenda
- Tutorial and Challenge discussion
- Guido was worried about attendance, target audience, should we change the format
- Martin mentioned Sfn Chicago success, maybe towards methods & tool tutorial
- Ron, maybe MICCAI is not the right target audience, as many of the engineers are using ParaView, Matlab etc, but Slicer is coming for especially the smaller groups.
- EMBS 2012 is one of the target by Rob (DBP), will work with Sonya and Randy on this
- SPIE 2012 Feb, Martin will contact SPIE organizers
- Evaluation/Challenges: How can NAMIC innovate/help with challenges?
- New challenge separate => Martin: Towards DTI, or Registration challenge within current umbrella, need to do so soon.
- DTI fiber tractography challenge in neurosurgery: Tumor cases (40 datasets) for clinical challenge
- prior ROIs: peri-tumoral tracts on one clinical case
- answering a clinical question: where are the tracts between two ROIs, e.g. Language tracts
- scoring by clinician, how, how can this be used, or not scored for rating
- Reliability should be one aspect, on two normals (Sylvain's data/Clement's/Samir's data), acquire more with motion?
- this will be main challenge,
- Delivery: Fiber (count) images? Fibers as vtk?
- Pierre Fillard, does he have plans? What are the phantom's currently available? DWI phantom, Dani Alexander?
- Randy Gollub (out due to snow storm in Boston)
- Sonia Pujol
- Guido Gerig
- Martin Styner
- Ron Kikinis
- Katie Hayes