Brno visit 2015
Home < Brno visit 2015
- Working visit to establish dMRI protocols for the Siemens Prisma at Central European Institute of Technology (CEITEC), Brno, Czech Republic
- Local Host: Tomáš Kašpárek, MD, PhD
- Date: August 24th and 25th, 2015.
- Venue: Kamenice 735/5, Building A35, Masaryk University-CEITEC, Brno, Czech Republic
- Time: 9 - 11 AM, August 24th
- Tomas Kasparek, MD. PhD.: Opportunities for dMRI based research at CEITEC
- Title: Advanced Diffusion MRI Acquisitions for Clinical Studies
- Title: Investigation of 22q11 Deletion Syndrome using Diffusion MRI
Installation of Sequences
- Location: Kamenice 735/5, Building A35, Masaryk University-CEITEC, Brno, Czech Republic.
- Time: noon - afternoon, August 22nd, TBD August 23rd, TBD August 24th, 2015.
- Participants: Tomáš Kašpárek, MD, PhD, Michal Mikl, PhD, Lubomír Vojtíšek, PhD, Petr Kudlička, Zora Kikinis, PhD, Ofer Pasternak, PhD, Filip Szczepankiewicz, PhD