The purpose of this course is to provide residents, fellows and clinical researchers an introduction to open-source software tools for medical image analysis.
- 12:00-12:10 pm Introduction
- 12:10-12:20 pm The 3D Slicer open-source software for medical image analysis
- 12:20-1:10 pm 3D interactive visualization of DICOM images for radiological applications
- 1:10-1:30 pm Mi2b2 infant Neuroimaging Atlas
- 1:30-1:50 pm Live web demo
- 1:50-2:00 pm Discussion
- Date: Thursday January 14, 2016, 12-2 pm
- Location: 1 Autumn Street, Basement, Conference Room, Children's Hospital Boston, MA.
- Registration: To register for the course, please send an e-mail with your area of expertise and contact information at spujol at bwh dot harvard dot edu.
The workshop is on a first-come first-served basis. The number of seats is limited, and registration is highly encouraged in order for participants to guarantee a seat at the event. Registration deadline: Wednesday January 13, 6 pm.
Preparation for the course
Each participant should come with their own laptop, and install the following software and datasets prior to the sessions: