Back to CTSC:ARRA supplement
Harvard Catalyst Medical Informatics group Meeting Minutes June 07, 2011
- Bill Wang
- Chris Herrick
- Steve Pieper
- Shawn Murphy
- Vincent Roch
- Randy Gollub
- Jesse Wei
- Darren Sack
- Kathy Andriole (phone)
- Mark Anderson (phone)
mi2b2 Enabled Pediatric Radiological Decision Support
- Grant was submitted on time. Thanks to everyone for their contributions. Keep your fingers crossed.
Busy, successful meeting. Shawn's talk had small but attentive audience. The hands-on session was packed and ran over and in particular Bill's station had steady attendance with lots of requests for information on how to download and use it. Ideas for hands-on training session next year to teach them how to install and use it.
mi2b2 software update
- Shawn has started to draft up the material for our own wiki pages that would be linked off the the main i2b2 confluence wiki. He will get it started and then get editing privileges for Randy and Shawn to harmonize material from this wiki and make links where appropriate.
- Improvement of task and cache management capabilities in the main focus of software development now using the mi2b2 Version 5 deployed at MGH.
- Task management: we initiate DICOM move but sometimes the server will only listen for a certain time then stop. Right now it is one process, we initiate the request, wait for response (5 minutes), and wait for images. It is sometimes difficult to know if it is an error and images will not come or if one should wait longer. Future: move and wait for will be separated with a longer window for wait (start with a day and decrease it until an optimal time is determined).
- Steve suggests adding a new parameter, N = how many studies can be in the queue at a time.