Back to CTSC:ARRA supplement
Harvard Catalyst Medical Informatics group Meeting Minutes September 20, 2011
- Bill Wang
- Chris Herrick
- David Wang
- Shawn Murphy
- Randy Gollub
- Steve Pieper
- Bill Tellier
- Darren Sack
- Jayashree Kalpathy (new Medical Informatics researcher at Martinos Center at MGH who is interested in using mi2b2 and meeting this team)
- Nandan Patibandla (works with Jon Bickel at CHB in the Clinical Informatics department)
- Kathy Andriole (phone)
- Alex Zeitsev - transitioning from BWH SPL/NAMIC/CTSC to MGH Psychiatric Neurogenetics group under Jordan Smoller where he will be a mi2b2 user
End of Initial ARRA Funding Period
- Today is the final meeting under the original 2 year ARRA funded grant. We bid farewell and grateful thanks to the site representatives from the Radiology Departments at CHB, Bill Tellier and Paul Lamonica. We welcomed Nandan who has been working at CHB on Clinical Informatics (including i2b2) and will now be the CHB mi2b2 representative. Support via the no-cost extension will enable continued work at Partners- these personnel will support work at CHB and BIDMC with Jesse Wei.
- Agreed to post all our Presentations on our site hosted by i2b2, Randy will do this with help from Bill and Dave as needed.
new meeting schedule
We will continue meeting weekly, but will hold them primarily in Charlestown in the OCC in Shawn's office. Once a month (usually the 4th Tuesday, but alternating with the 3rd Tuesday to accommodate holidays) we will hold the meeting in the Harvard Longwood area, typically in the Ware Room of Countway Library where we have been meeting. These monthly meetings will continue to be held on Tuesdays at 10:30- 11:30 AM. The next ones will be:
The weekly meetings will shift to Wednesdays at 9 AM OCC 299 (aka Shawn's office). The next ones will be:
mi2b2 software/hardware update
- No news on the BWH production server yet.
- Bill figured out that the problems that Steve was having when he tried to use mi2b2 at BWH last week were due to a process problem during the C-find command execution. Bill has the list of the MRNs and accession numbers for Steve and Ron's project, he will use them to finish working out a solution to fixing the problem and hopes to have it ready for Steve and Ron to use when they are back from their work travels.