Engineering:TCON 11 16 2006
Home < Engineering:TCON 11 16 2006
Back to TCON:Main
Participants: Ron Kikinis, Katie Hayes, Steve Pieper, Jags, Bill Lorensen, Nicole Aucoin, Anthony, Sebastien, Ross Whittaker, Joseph Hennessey, Tina Kapur, Yumin
- AHM block of rooms online; deadline Dec. 5th
- Infrastructure for mapping images, surface, tracts, back and forth between deformations (defined both ways, e.g. diffeomorphisms). (Proposed by Ross)
- rewrite the code, or have Guido build the atlases with existing Sarong Joshi's code?
- When do we resume the discussion with the SCI group that was postponed?
- Q for Bill: status of surface operations in itk - is anyone developing these?
- Action Item: If you are interested in the QEMesh and want to accelerate its adoption into ITK, please review the Insight Jopurnal Article at: http://insight-journal.org/InsightJournalManager/view_reviews.php?back=publications.php%3Fjournalid%3D6%26order%3Drating%26revision_display%3Dcombined&pubid=122
- Execution Model Update - Bill/Jim
- Review plans for upcoming meeting at Kitware December 12
- CVS timeout issues?
- UW FMA has been open sourced