Engineering:TCON 11 30 2006
Home < Engineering:TCON 11 30 2006
Back to TCON:Main
- Slicer3 builds for testing should be posted by this afternoon. Last minute issues:
- cpack issues with latest cmake changes
- some threading issues
- module paths
- UNC cort thickness tool in slicer3,
- Deformable registration to parcellation template in Slicer3?
- Martin: Processing of multiple data/pipelining in Slicer3
- misc Slicer3: Slicer increment of 1, dynamic module loading
- any others?
- Please write down questions for the NIH program team here: AHM_2007:NIH_Panel_Discussion. These will be addressed by them at the AHM in SLC.
- Planning Project Half Week in SLC, Jan 10 and 12, 2007: 2007_Project_Half_Week. Need a 10-minute review of this page. An email invite will go out to namic-all with this page after the tcon, and the following TCON (Dec 7th) with be Project Half Week TCON#1.
- Luca Antiga, Mario Negri Institute, Italy. Proposals for collaboration with NA-MIC on the following topics
- vmtk - Vascular modeling toolkit (with D.Steinman, U of Toronto and B.Desjardins, U of Michigan): possible interaction with Slicer; clinical applications
- Anatomical and functional renal imaging
- NIfTI effort to standardize transforms (Steve)
- Question from Ron about Radiation Therapy (RT) extensions of DICOM and how/if they are supported by GDCM / ITK (Steve)
Attendees: Luca, Martin