Engineering:TCON 2012

From NAMIC
Jump to: navigation, search
Home < Engineering:TCON 2012
Back to TCON:Main, Events

2012-12-27

Attendees: Jim, Steve, Nicole,

Agenda:

  • talk about color hierarchies and model maker

2012-12-20

Attendees: Ron, Jim, Tina, Nicole, Steve, Sunil, Julien

Agenda:

2012-12-13

Attendees: Jim, Hans, Sunil, Tina, Nicole

Agenda:

2012-12-06

Attendees: Jim, Steve, Ron, Tina, Sunil Kumar (WashU), Dave, Kunlin

Agenda:

2012-11-27

Attendees: Steve, Jim, Tina, JC, Isaiah

Agenda:

  • Are there any Slicer lung tumor segmentation (from CT) automated algorithms? suggested workflows? (Hugo Aerts, BWH Radiation Oncology)
    • Talk to Raul San Jose and James Ross at 1249 Boylston
    • Is there a lung lesion size tool at Kitware that will be incoporrated into Slicer (contact Rick Avila)?
    • ePad tool may be applicable? (http://epad.stanford.edu/)
  • MRML code refactoring needed to improve response time (view this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf5cssbVALg where on the right is slicer with pnl/spl brain atlas loaded, and left is xtk with the same) (Tina Kapur, Isaiah Norton)

2012-11-15

Attendees: Steve, Tina, Sonia, Nicole, JC, Sunil, Kunlin

Agenda: Project Week Kick off call

2012-11-07

No call. NCBC Showcase at NIH.

2012-11-01

Attendees: Jim, Ron, Nicole, Steve, Tina, Jc, ...

Agenda:

  • NCBC Showcase mtg
  • 4.2.1 development
    • crashes
    • MRB files + restoring scene views
    • annotations in lightboxes

2012-10-18

Attendees: Jim, Steve, Tina, Nicole, JC, Kunlin

Agenda:

2012-10-11

Attendees:

Agenda:

2012-10-04

Attendees: Nicole, jc, guillaume, tina, dave, xiaojun

Agenda:

2012-09-27

Attendees: Jim, Steve, Nicole, JC, Tina, Kunlin, Dave

Agenda:

2012-09-20

Attendees:

Agenda:

2012-09-13

Attendees: Steve, Ron, Tina, Stephen, Jim, Nicole, Kunlin, Jc

Agenda:

2012-09-06

Attendees: Steve, Sunil, Kunlin, Tina, Dave, Jim

Agenda:

2012-08-30

Attendees: Jim, Steve, Nicole, J2, Ron

  • Discussion of models hierarchy behavior

2012-08-23

Attendees: Tina, Jim, Steve, Rui, Andriy. nicole, dave, hans

  • ITKv4 project discussion
    • Agreed to Start Slicer43 Project as a staging point while 4.2 is frozen

2012-08-16

Attendees: Tina, Andrey, Demian, Steve, Nicole, Sunil, Dave, Hans, Chen, Ron, Jim

Discussion:

PyXNAT users potential

  • Hans, Jayashree, Murat, Andrey, Isaiah

NiPype

  • Hans, Demian

2012-08-09

Attendees: Steve, Tina, Nicole

  • Discussion of NAMIC impact

2012-08-02

Attendees:Steve, Nicole, Jim, Ron

  • Jim and Steve talk about CTK & DICOM
    • clean build should fix it
  • Nicole and Jim talk about PARSE_ARGS
    • Jim will take a look at emailed command line
  • Ron and Nicole talk about model hierarchies
    • feature request to have a template hierarchy to fill in when running model maker (and more)

2012-07-26

Attendees:Steve, Nicole, Tina

2012-07-19

Attendees: Jim, Dave, Nicole, Hans

Agenda:

  • Please put the NA-MIC logo on MICCAI slides and posters
  • Feature request to have mutually exclusive "sets" of parameters (radio button control that would enable/disable complete blocks of parameters)

2012-07-12

Attendees: Jim, Dave, Nicole

Agenda:

  • Strategies for Qt widget development (CTK, Slicer, Python)
  • CTK Hackfest

2012-07-05

Attendees: Jim, Steve, Dave, Nicole, JC, Julien

Agenda:

  • volume loading
    • discussing refactor of AddArchetypeVolume
    • best way to read vector volumes?
    • Gordon wants us on the newest version of ITK first to update the NRRD readers
    • Julien wants to support mapping one extension to different types of extensions

2012-06-14

Attendees: Tina, Pete Anderson, Nicole Aucoin, Simrin, Guillaume, JC, Tyler, Nabgha, Yan, Steve Pieper, Jim

Agenda:

  • Project Week last minute planning

2012-06-07

Attendees: Tina, Jim, Dave, Pete, Tomas, Andrash, Simrin, Samira, Saman, Nicole, Hans, Steven, Rui, Ron

Agenda:

  • NIH Progress report comments
    • DBP comments and follow-up revisions
  • Project week
    • Registration (currently ~50)
      • Hotel costs have been prohibitive this year
      • Suggestion - new location for Summer Project Week, earlier time of the year?
      • Airport hub
      • TODO: Discuss during Project Week
    • CARS & Project Week
      • Avoiding conflict may not be advantageous
      • TODO: Discuss during Project Week
    • AMIGO session: Saturday
    • Discussion of projects

2012-05-31

Attendees: Jim, Steve, Sonja, Nicole, Tamas, Hans, Anthony, Jerome, Peter, Tina, Rui, Tobias, Dave, Ron

Agenda:

2012-05-24

Attendees: Jim, Steve, Emma, Peter Anderson, Markus, Rui, Adita, Tamas, Francios, Simrin, Peitro, Stephen

Agenda:

2012-05-17

Attendees: Jim, Tina, Emma, Nicole, Simrin, Rui, Dave, Tamas, Pete Anderson,

Highlights:

*review project week projects and add/edit


2012-05-10

Attendees: Marcel, Steve, Tina, Nicole, Jim, Jack van Horn, Andriy I, JC, Emma, Rui, Yi, Simrin (queens), Guillaume, Stephen, Allen, Danny, Greg (CARMA, Utah), Dave

Highlights

  • TBI DBP
    • Intro from Jack Van Horn
    • Update from Marcel - work has focused on morphological analysis. Code in matlab right now.
    • visit from Guido to UCLA in two weeks
    • Stephen updated on publications - geometric metamorphosis
  • Afib DBP
    • Intro from Allen
    • two slicer extensions will get integrated into nightly build this week - 1) inhomogeneity correction 2) auto scar segmentation

2012-05-03

Attendees: Steve, Tina, Jim, Dan Marcus, Sunil, Nicole, Xiaojun, J2, Emma


Agenda:

2012-04-26

Attendees: Steve, Jim, Nicole, Emma, Dave

Agenda:

http://boggs.bwh.harvard.edu:8070/remote.html

2012-04-19

Attendees: Steve, Tina, Jan, Nicole, Dave, Hans, Rui, Ron


Agenda:

  • Better Integration of ITK4.0/SimpleITK with Slicer

2012-04-12

Attendees: Steve, Jim, Tina, Jan, Guillame, Harini, Dave, Hans, Nicole, Greg, Stephen, J2, Andriy

Agenda:

2012-04-05

Attendees: Jim, Steve, Ron, Jc, J2, Emma, Dave, Mike

Agenda:

  • Extensions (see the Extensions/Template directory for the best examples to start from)
  • Web Services api for stats

2012-03-29

Attendees: Jim, Steve, Tina, Nicole

Agenda:

  • You will hear soon from Ann Adams about the progress report (due at NIH at the end of May)

2012-03-22

Attendees: Jim, Steve, Tina, JC

Agenda:

  • DICOM transfer in AMIGO works with Slicer 4
  • General discussion of python, extensions, memory handling...

2012-03-15

Attendees: Jim, Steve, Tina, Emma, Jan, Dave, Nicole

Agenda:

  • Iowa workshop (Dave)
  • Feedback from Using Slicer 4 in AMIGO (Tina, Jan, Xiaojun)
  • Slicer 4.1 release

2012-03-08

Attendees: Steve, Jim, Tina, Dave, Nicole, Emma, J2

Agenda:

2012-03-01

Attendees: Nicole, Steve, Jim, Dave, Tina, Emma

Agenda:

  • Snow day!
  • Initial planning for Chennai Slicer workshop. Deadline for funding application is in June. Interested presenters to contact Steve.
  • Slicer Webinar update: 100 attendees (capacity reached for line)! Video is here: http://player.vimeo.com/video/37671358. Full recording including questions/answers coming soon.

2012-02-23

Attendees: Tina, Stephen, Nicole, Steve, Emma, Dave

Agenda:

2012-02-16

Attendees: Jim, Nicole, Dave, Ron, Emma, Rui, Julien, and more

Agenda:

2012-02-09

Attendees: Steve, Hans, Tina, Nicole, Dave (Iowa), Greg, J2, Emma

Agenda:

  • Iowa Diffusion workshop

2012-02-02

Attendees: jim, steve, nicole, tina, j2, dave (the new Mark)

Agenda:

  • Finalize the project pages so Tina can submit to NIH.
  • Chart futures, Object::disconnect on exit() issues
  • DICOM, DWI. Steve is creating DICOM plugin. Plugins will read volumes, RT, Structured Reports, Slicer Data Bundles, DCE, Transforms.

2012-01-26

Attendees: Jim, Steve, Nicole, Mark, Dave, Tina

Agenda:

  • Visual Studio 2010 numpy issue
  • Qt + Python question

2012-01-19

Attendees: Jim, Steve, Nicole, Tina, Emma,

Agenda:

  • Project Week review
  • Discussion of web view and chart view

2012-01-12

All Hands Meeting in Progress in Salt Lake City. No call today.

2012-01-05

Attendees: Jim, Steve, Nicole, Mark, Mehdi, Julien, Tina

Agenda: