This is a hands-on tutorial. You need a good laptop and you need to pre-install data and software. See below for more information.
- Date: Wednesday December 8, 2010
- Location: IBSE Library, Stopford Building, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK.
- Time 9-12
- 9-9.30 Setup for those who had trouble with the installation
- 9.30-10.30 Combined tutorial slides (ppt) :
- Slicer3 Minute tutorial
- Quantitative Measurement of Volumetric Change: ChangeTracker Tutorial
- Quantitative Measurements for Functional Imaging: PETCTFusion Tutorial
- Please download the RSNA 2010 CTSA tutorial data in preparation for the workshop.
- 10.30-10.45 Break
- 10.45-12.00 Interactive editor, DTI visualization
- Please download the NeurofMRI Case 40 in preparation for the workshop.
- Ron Kikinis, M.D., Surgical Planning Laboratory, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- To sign-up for this event, please fill in the registration form and send it by e-mail to Sonia Pujol, PhD [spujol at bwh.harvard.edu].
Preparation for the Workshop
The workshop combines oral presentations and instructor-led hands-on sessions with the participants working on their own laptop computers. All participants are required to come with their own laptop computer and install the software and datasets prior to the event.. A minimum of 2 GB of RAM (4 GB if possible) and a dedicated graphic accelerator with 256MB of on-board graphic memory (512MB is better) are required.
Please install the Slicer3.6.2-2010-12-03 Nightly build version appropriate to the laptop computer you'll be bringing to the tutorial:
- Windows (Slicer3-3.6.2-2010-12-03-win32.exe)
- Linux 64 (Slicer3-3.6.2-2010-12-03-linux-x86_64.tar.gz)
- Linux 32 (Slicer3-3.6.2-2010-12-03-linux-x86.tar.gz)
- Mac Darwin (Slicer3-3.6.2-2010-12-03-darwin-x86.tar.gz)
Please download the RSNA 2010 CTSA tutorial data in preparation for the workshop.
Slicer3 Training Survey
Participants are invited to join the Slicer user and Slicer developer community for questions and feature requests related to the software.