Events:RSNA 2010 didactic
- Date: Thursday December 2, 2010
- Time: 10:30 am-12:00 pm
- Location: S501ABC, McCormick Place, Chicago, Illinois
- Course: II51
The Lifecycle of an Imaging Biomarker: From Validation to Dissemination course is offered by the Harvard Catalyst Clinical Translational Science Award (CTSA) Imaging Program at the 96th Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA 2010).
- to present current directions of quantitative imaging as a biomarker in clinical trials.
- to review the steps involved in the integration of an imaging biomarker into a multi-center clinical trial (protocol development, scanner qualification, standardization of image acquisition, data management, quality assurance, central review and analysis, validation, dissemination)
- to discuss examples of quantitative imaging best practice in PET/CT, MRI and pediatric imaging.
- Author/Presenter: Jeffrey Yap, PhD
- Author/Presenter: Robert Lenkinski, PhD
- Author/Presenter: Simon Warfield, PhD
How to sign up
Back to NA-MIC Events