Home < OpenIGTLink < News
- Nov 29, 2011, OpenIGTLink page has been restructured for Version 2 release.
- Dec 1, 2010, OpenIGTLink page has been updated.
- Nov 30, 2010, OpenIGTLink Protocol Version 2 page has been updated.
- June 16, 2010, Videos of Matlab OpenIGTLink integration was added. See OpenIGTLink Interface for Matlab / Octave.
- June 16, 2010, OpenIGTLink ML has been launched! Please subscribe from OpenIGTLink ML Info Page
- May 5, 2010, Please join us in NA-MIC teleconference call on May 27, 2010 to discuss agenda for NA-MIC Summer Project Week in Boston.
- May 5, 2010, We are drafting a protocol for version 2. See Protocol description (draft) and discussions for more detail.
- July 21, 2009, An article about OpenIGTLink has been published in The International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery. The article describes the overview of OpenIGTLink protocol, performance evaluation and several use-cases.
- January 8, 2009, Added a link to the new OpenIGTLink Slicer interface documentation.
- February 7, 2009, Jeff Stanley from Northern Digital Inc. (NDI) demonstrated Aurora System integrated with 3D Slicer / IGSTK at IGSTK User Group Meeting. See NDI Press Release.
- January 14, 2009, The OpenIGTLink Library now supports Sun C Compiler on Solaris.
- December 19, 2008, The OpenIGTLink Library now works with Solaris 8 and 10. (Tested with GNU C++ compiler. We haven't tested on Solaris 9.)
- November, 2008, 3D Slicer OpenIGTLink Interface module is now available in the 3D Slicer trunk repository. It is coming with several new features. (you need to enable OpenIGTLink option explicitly before compiling the 3D Slicer)
- Oct 20, 2008, Several updates in OpenIGTLink/Matlab page. Now Matlab OpenIGTLink interface supports sending transform data.
- Sep 5, 2008, OpenIGTLink was presented in MICCAI 2008 Workshop on Systems and Architectures for Computer Assisted Interventions. The slides are available here.