Project Week 25/Conversion of DICOM Single Frame MR to Enhanced Multiframe
Back to Projects List
- Michael Onken (OpenConnections, Germany)
- Steve Pieper (Isomics Inc., USA)
- Andras Lasso (Queen's University, Canada)
- Csaba Pinter (Queen's University, Canada)
- Andrey Fedorov (remotely) (Brigham and Women's Hospital, USA)
|Objective||Approach and Plan||Progress and Next Steps|
Create tools and best practices for creating DICOM standard compliant multiframe MR instances from DICOM MR single frames.
The plan for the project week is to have most of the XML profile done at the end of the week. The implementation of the conversion engine will happen afterwards.
Background and References
- QIICR wiki page on the topic
- Example multiframe MR and SEG of the SPL brain atlas