Home < Projects:SlicerFAQ
Image Loading & Viewing
- How do I fix a wrong image orientation? / My image appears upside down / facing the wrong way / I have incorrect/missing axis orientation
- what do the coordinate labels R,A,S and (negative numbers) mean?
- How do I fix incorrect voxel size / aspect ratio of a loaded image volume?
- two images are very far apart / do not overlap
- How do I register a DWI image dataset to a structural reference scan? (Cookbook)
- Can I manually adjust or correct a registration?
- What's the difference between the various registration methods listed in Slicer?
- What's the purpose of masking / VOI in registration?
- Registration failed with an error. What should I try next?
- Registration result is wrong or worse than before?
- How many sample points should I choose for my registration?
- I want to register two images with different intensity/contrast.
- How important is bias field correction / intensity inhomogeneity correction?
- Have the Slicer registration methods been validated?
- I want to register many image pairs of the same type. Can I use Slicer registration in batch mode?
- How can I save the parameter settings I have selected for later use or sharing?
- Registration is too slow. How can I speed up my registration?
- Registration results are inconsistent and don't work on some image pairs. Are there ways to make registration more robust?
- One of my images has a clipped field of view. Can I still use automated registration?
- I ran a registration but cannot see the result. How do I visualize the result transform?
- What's the difference between Rigid and Affine registration?
- What's the difference between Affine and BSpline registration?
- The nonrigid (BSpline) registration transform does not seem to be nonrigid or does not show up correctly.
- Can I combine multiple registrations?
- Can I combine image and surface registration?
- What's the difference between BRAINSfit and BRAINSDemonWarp?
- Is the BRAINSfit registration for brain images only?
- What's the difference between Fast Rigid and Linear Registration?
- Which registration methods offer non-rigid transforms?
- Which registration methods offer masking?