Home < SlicerRT workshop
Invited lecture and workshop at Vienna Medical University (AKH)
Host: Wolfgang Birkfellner, Ph.D., Head of Digital Image Processing Laboratory at the Center for Biomedical Engineering and Physics at the Medical University Vienna
- Lecture - March 11, Monday
- Topic: SlicerRT and a general but technical overview of 3D Slicer
- Speaker: Csaba Pinter, MSc.
- Workshop - March 12, Tuesday
- Build SlicerRT
- Use Python interactor in 3D Slicer
- Create new extension
- Use SlicerRT (through an example use case)
- Write modules
- Python scripted module (computes center of mass for volumes)
- CLI module (performs dilation or erosion)
- Presenter: Csaba Pinter, MSc.
- Workshop material available here