Universidad Autonoma del Estado de Mexico Symposium
- September 12, 2012: The first Symposium on Medical Bioengineering will be held in Mexico City, Mexico from Sept. 12 to Sept.14, 2012. The symposium organized by the Universidad Autónoma del Estado de México will gather 200 students.
The event will include a presentation of the 3DSlicer open-source software for biomedical research.
Symposium Chairs: Dr. Juan-Carlos Avila Vilchis, Dr. Adriana Vilchis-Gonzales, Dr. Otniel Portillo Rodriguez, Dr. Marcel Romero Huertas, Dr. Rigoberto Matinez Mendez
- Invited Speaker: Sonia Pujol, Ph.D., Director of Training, National Alliance for Medical Image-Computing
- Title: "The 3DSlicer open-source platform for medical image computing and image-guided therapy"
- Date: Wednesday September 12, 2012 - 12:30 pm - 13:00 pm EST
- June 14, 2013 Prof. Avila Vilchis and Prof. Vilchis González's visit to the SPL
- June 17-22, 2013 NA-MIC Project Week, MIT,
- Robot Control (A.Vilchis, J-C. Avila-Vilchis, S.Pujol)
- 3D Slicer based Biomedical image computing teaching modules (A. Vilchis, J-C. Avila-Vilchis, S. Pujol)
- LEGO IGT tutorial