Andriy Fedorov is a Research Fellow of Radiology, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School. He has PhD in Computer Science from the College of William and Mary.
Projects in NA-MIC
- ChangeTracker -- A 3D Slicer module for monitoring growth of meningioma tumors.
- Meningioma MRI registration -- a ChangeTracker-motivated study of the available tools for rigid registration
- Registration parameter exploration
- Meningioma growth modeling with TumorSim Meningioma growth modeling with TumorSim
- Vervet MRI registration
- ChangeTracker evaluation
- Issues to be resolved in Slicer 3.6
- Image registration with BRAINSFitIGT
- OncoQuant DCE MRI Quantification: Reference documentation
- If you have a Harvard account, go to Google Scholar preferences, and add Harvard to the list of libraries it will link with your searches
- to run Slicer on Mac, start xquartz, then do "setenv DISPLAY :0"
- removing tabs in the source file
- add this "set autolist" to .cshrc for the tab to be more functional in the terminal
Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. -- Pablo Picasso
- Email: fedorov at bwh.harvard.edu