Work-flow based Slicer IGT module
- Create a skeleton for IGT work-flow based module
- Implement the first few steps involved in IGT procedure.
- Andinet Enquobahrie (Kitware)
- Sebastian Barre ( Kitware )
- Stephen Aylward (Kitware)
- Nobuhiko Hata (BWH)
- Peter Kazanzides (JHU)
Download source code
Currently, SlicerIGT is a standalone module that needs to be build separately and then loaded to the Slicer application using a plugin mechanism. After thorough testing and validation, the module will be integrated with other Slicer Modules and be part of Slicer source tree for distribution.
- Download the source code []
- Specify your Slicer3_DIR build directory during CMake configuration
- Build the module
If you have successfully build the module, then in your module subdirectory of your build ( SlicerIGTModuleBuild/lib/Slicer3/Modules/)you should get the shared library "IGT.dll" for windows or "libIGT.so" for Unix build.
How to load SlicerIGTModule to Slicer
- Click on "Application Settings" in View menu
- Click on "Module settings"
- Add the path to your SlicerModule plugin
Here is a tutorial powerpoint presentation []
- IGT Project week - 2008 []
- End date: December 31, 2008
- HelloWorld Workflow based Slicer module - Use the build instructions described above []