Back to Collaboration:Harvard_CTSC
- Date: Friday, February 18 2011 and Friday, March 11, 2011
- Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Location: Countway Library, room 403
- Enhance interpretation of medical images through the use of 3D visualization,
- Gain experience with interactive, quantitative assessment of complex anatomical structures,
Technological breakthroughs in medical imaging hardware and the emergence of increasingly sophisticated image processing software tools permit the visualization and display of complex anatomical structures with increasing sensitivity and specificity. Participants will then be led through a series of tutorials on the basics of viewing and processing DICOM volumes in 3D using 3D SLICER (www.SLICER.org). Specific hands-on demonstrations will focus on basic use of 3D Slicer software, quantitative measurements from PET/CT studies, and volumetric analysis of meningioma.
- Valerie Humblet, PhD
- Wendy Plesniak PhD
- Kathryn Hayes
- Slicer3 Minute tutorial
- Quantitative Measurement of Volumetric Change: ChangeTracker Tutorial
- Quantitative Measurements for Functional Imaging: PETCTFusion Tutorial
How to sign up
Please visit the Harvard Catalyst website for registration.