Harvard Catalyst | The Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center, Imaging Consortium Workspace
Welcome to this on-line archive of current and past HMS affiliated medical imaging activity! The original intent of these wiki pages was to encourage quick and efficient communication among the Harvard Catalyst Imaging Consortium and the broader Harvard Catalyst community. However, changes in the structure of support for imaging in the Harvard Catalyst has resulted in new leadership and new offerings. Please visit the main web page for the current organization: Harvard Catalyst. This site is being maintained for archival purposes and also for support of the still active (mi2b2) project.
The Imaging Consortium:
- provides expert consultation to assist clinical and translational investigators in the planning and design of medical imaging research.
- educates about both general and current state of the art medical imaging and image processing capabilities. The courses are designed to better acquaint clinicians and scientists with the tools and technologies available in this important field.
- guides the CTSC participants about available resources in the use of imaging as part of clinical translational research.
- develops, through the Harvard Catalyst Medical Imaging Informatics Bench to Bedside Initiative (mi2b2) and cross-institutional harmonization efforts, medical imaging informatics to support the clinical and translational research community and enable current and future large-scale medical image data exploration.
|Sites||Imaging Consortium Personnel|
|Bruce Rosen, Director |
Randy Gollub, Co-Director
Gordon J. Harris, Consultant
William Hanlon, Consultant
|Valerie Humblet, Medical Imaging Liaison|
|Clare Tempany, Consultant|
Ron Kikinis, Consultant
Charles Guttmann, Consultant
Todd Perlstein, Consultant
Gordon Williams, PI for CTSC Translational Technologies
|Stephan Voss, Consultant|
Simon Warfield, Consultant
|Annick D. Van den Abbeele,Consultant|
Jeffrey Yap, Consultant and Director of Education
Multicenter Clinical Trial working group
The objective of this group is the establishment of an infrastructure to support multi-center imaging projects.
Harvard Catalyst Medical Imaging Informatics mi2b2 initiative
On September 24, 2009, Harvard Catalyst was awarded an ARRA administrative supplement to enable clinical imaging data to be used for secondary research purposes.
Medical Imaging Informatics and Data Management
MRI Compatible Physiological Monitoring System
Here you can find Information for users about the specifications of a monitoring system supported by Harvard Catalyst. There is also information about the LabChart software.
- September 27, 2011
- September 13, 2011 face-to-face
- August 23, 2011 meeting canceled
- August 09, 2011 face-to-face
- July 26, 2011 t-con
- July 12, 2011 face-to-face
- June 28, 2011 t-con
- June 14, 2011 face-to-face
- May 24, 2011 face-to-face
- May 10, 2011 Meeting canceled
- April 26, 2011
- April 12, 2011
- March 22, 2011
- March 8, 2011
- February 22, 2011
- February 08, 2011 Face-to-face
- January 25, 2011 t-con
- January 11, 2011 Face-to-face
External imaging core collaborative efforts
The Harvard Catalyst Imaging Consortium integrates with national clinical and translational efforts through the CTSA Imaging Working Group and Steering Committee
|Biomedical Informatics Research Network
|BIRN Imaging Resources||BIRN Training Resources|
| National Alliance for Medical Image Computing
|NA-MIC Resources||NA-MIC Training Resources|
| Neuroimage Analysis Center
The Harvard CTSC Imaging Consortium would like to thank its gracious host NA-MIC for providing communication tools to facilitate the rapid deployment of expertise in medical imaging acquisition, analysis and visualization to clinical translational investigators.
Back to NA-MIC External Collaborations