Home < Projects:RegistrationLibrary:RegLib C05
|subject 1||subject 1|
- Slicer 3.6.1 recommended modules: Surface Registration
Objective / Background
The final goal is to align a segmentation prior model/atlas to aid in cartilage segmentation.
MRI, knee, inter-subject, segmentation
- fixed: T1 SPGR , 0.9375 x 0.9375 x 1.4 mm voxel size, axial. + surface model from femur & tibia segmentation.
- moving: T1 SPGR , 0.9375 x 0.9375 x 1.2 mm voxel size, sagittal. + surface model from femur & tibia segmentation.
Procedure / Pipeline
- Open case scene file or import image data + surface models
- Open Registration / Surface Registration module
- Input Surface: S02_femur
- Target Surface: S01_femur
- Output Transform: create new transform, rename to "Xf1_surf_S2-S1"
- Select/check Mean distance mode: RMS
- Leave defaults: iterations: 50, landmarks: 200
- Select/check Start by matching centroids
- Select/check Check mean distance
- Click: Apply; process duration: ~ seconds
- Go to the Data module
- find the newly created transform node "Xf1_surf_S2-S1" and drag the "S02_femur" model node (and all other S02 entities) inside the transform.
- for the 3D viewer turn on the visibility of the surface models (should be on already)
- the surfaces for the two femur models should now align in basic position and orientation
- for additional details see tutorial downloads below
- Link to User Guide: How to Load/Save Registration Parameter Presets