Home < Projects:RegistrationLibrary:RegLib C15
|fixed image/target||moving image|
MRI, brain, head, anterior commissure, posterior commissure, AC-PC Line, Talairach, fiducial alignment
- moving: T1 MPRAGE 1x1x1 mm voxel size
- A dedicated module for AC-PC alignment is used.
- the only difficulty lies with accurate placement of the AC-PC fiducials. Depending on image resolution and contrast these can be difficult to find.
- midline fiducials should be easily obtainable from axial and coronal views. 3 midline fiducials suffice; more is recommended for a more robust solution.
- this is a special case of fiducial-based alignment. Instead of aligning two sets of fiducial pairs, only one set of fiducials is aligned with a predefined orientation: The plane defined by the midline fiducials is aligned to be vertical in coronal/axial views, and the line defined by the AC-PC line is rotated to be horizontal in a sagittal view.