Home < Projects:RegistrationLibrary:RegLib C35
|fixed image 1/target
MRI mouse 1
|moving image |
MRI mouse 2
- Slicer 3.6.1 recommended modules: SurfaceRegistration, Transforms (manual registration), Fast Marching Segmentation, Histogram Matching, Model Maker,
Objective / Background
Aim is to register the two MRIs such that the colon aligns.
MRI, colon, mouse, masking, non-human, non-rigid,manual, unsolved
- reference/fixed MRI: 0.12 x 0.12 x 0.1 mm, 512 x 512 x 94
- moving MRI: 0.09 x 0.09 x 0.1 mm, 512 x 512 x 94
- The image content to be registered is less than 10% of the total image and of low energy (close to background);
- there's large portions of the colon for which no matching/corresponding structures exist, i.e. a straightforward one-one mapping is not avail.
- other landmarks (kidneys etc.) are very different in position and size
- This is a challenge case and currently unsolved. Best hopes are combinations of manual, fiducial and surface-based registration
- Slicer 3.6.1 recommended modules: