Case Inventory Muscuolskeletal
Muscuolskeletal datasets have a set of particular characteristics that make registration challenging. Among the most obvious are significant image content at the borders of the FOV, large signal losses for adjacent tissue types (bone in MR, fat in CT), strong variations in image content based on limb and joint position.
- Case 05: Inter-subject knee MRI with different FOV and aliasing:Surface Registration
- Case 21: inter-subject knee MRI:Image registration affine+nonrigid
- Case 28: In vitro vertibral body CT (intra subject)
- Case 39: : In vitro thoracic vertebrae CT (intra subject)
- Case 43: 3D models of human vertebrae: robust alignment via surface registration
- Case 44: : Visible Human Pelvis CT (inter-subject)