Home < Projects:ShapeAnalysisOfBrainStructures
Back to Harvard DBP 1
- Shape Analysis of Caudate and Corpus Callosum Data
- ITK SNAP: A level Set Semi Automatic Segmentation tool and its use at UNC for the segmentation of brain structures
- UNC Tools for the Statistical Analysis of Anisotropy of Diffusion Tensor Measures along White Matter Fibers
- UNC: Isabelle Corouge, Martin Styner.
- PNL: Sylvain Bouix, Marek Kubicki, James Levitt, Marc Niethammer.
- 11/2005, Shape analysis of PNL caudates with UNC software
- 10/2005, UNC visit the PNL
- Meeting to establish the needs of the different parties and come up with a schedule.
- Presentation of progress: ProgressReport
- 7/2005. Programming Week in Boston
- Martin Styner and Sylvain Bouix met to discuss possible collaborations. A project on the shape analysis of the caudate nucleus seemed to be a reasonable starting point.
References and Scientific Output
- M Styner, JA Lieberman, D Pantazis, G Gerig: Boundary and Medial Shape Analysis of the Hippocampus in Schizophrenia. Medical Image Analysis, 2004, pp 197-203.
- D. Pantazis, R.M. Leahy, T.E.Nichols, M. Styner: Statistical Surface Based Morphometry Using a Non-Parametric Approach, IEEE Symposium on Biomedical Imaging ISBI 2004,1283-1286.
- M Styner, JA Lieberman, RK McClure, DR Weingberger, DW Jones, G Gerig: Morphometric analysis of lateral ventricles in schizophrenia and healthy controls regarding genetic and disease-specific factors, Proceedings of the National Academy of Science, 2005, Vol 102, No. 12, March 29, p 4872-4877.
- M Styner, R Gimpel Smith, C Cascio, I Oguz, M Jomier: Corpus Callosum Subdivision based on a Probabilistic Model of Inter-hemispheric Connectivity, Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Interventions 2005, LNCS 3750, pp. 765-772.
- G Gerig, S Joshi, T Fletcher, K Gorczowski, S Xu, S M. Pizer, M Styner: Statistics of populations of images and its embedded objects: Driving applications in neuroimaging, IEEE Symposium on Biomedical Imaging ISBI 2006, to appear.
- M Styner, M Jomier, G Gerig: Closed and Open Source Neuroimage Analysis Tools and Libraries at UNC: IEEE Symposium on Biomedical Imaging ISBI 2006, to appear.
- Algorithm: Corouge, I., Fletcher, T., Joshi, S., Gilmore J.H., and Gerig, G., Fiber Tract-Oriented Statistics for Quantitative Diffusion Tensor MRI Analysis, accepted MICCAI 2005 conference.